Proof of eligibility will be required if hired.
Days/hours available to work
Bus. or Trade School
A Conviction record will not necessarily disqualify you from employment.
Please list two references other than relatives.
Please list your work experience for the past three years beginning with your most recent job held. If you were self-employed, give firm name. Attach additional sheets if necessary.
Pay or salary
Pay or salary
Pay or salary
North American Office Solutions
Applicant Confidentiality Agreement
1. Confidential Information. NAOS proposes to disclose certain aspects of its confidential and proprietary information (the "Confidential Information") to Applicant. Confidential Information shall include all data, materials, products, technology, computer programs, specifications, manuals, business plans, software, marketing plans, financial information, and other information disclosed or submitted, orally, in writing, or by any other media, to Applicant by NAOS. Nothing herein shall require NAOS to disclose any of its information.
2. Applicant’s Obligations. Applicant agrees that the Confidential Information is to be considered confidential and proprietary to NAOS and Applicant shall hold the same in confidence, shall not use the Confidential Information other than for the purposes of its business with NAOS, and shall disclose it only to its officers, directors, or employees with a specific need to know. Applicant will not disclose, publish or otherwise reveal any of the Confidential Information received from NAOS to any other party whatsoever except with the specific prior written authorization of NAOS officer. Confidential Information furnished in tangible form shall not be duplicated by Applicant except for purposes of this Agreement. Upon the request of NAOS, Applicant shall return all Confidential Information received in written or tangible form, including copies, or reproductions or other media containing such Confidential Information, within five (5) days of such request.
3. Terms. The obligations of Applicant herein shall be effective from the date NAOS last discloses any Confidential Information to Applicant pursuant to this Agreement. Further, the obligation not to disclose shall not be affected by bankruptcy, receivership, assignment, attachment or seizure procedures, whether initiated by or against Applicant, nor by the rejection of any agreement between NAOS and Applicant, by a trustee of Applicant in bankruptcy, or by the Applicant as a debtor-in-possession or the equivalent of any of the foregoing under local law.
4. Other Information. Applicant shall have no obligation under this Agreement with respect to Confidential Information which is or becomes publicly available without breach of this Agreement by Applicant; is rightfully received by Applicant without obligations of confidentiality; or is developed by Applicant without breach of this Agreement; provided, however, such Confidential Information shall not be disclosed until thirty (30) days after written notice of intent to disclose is given to NAOS along with the asserted grounds for disclosure.
5. No License. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting or conferring any rights by license or otherwise in any Confidential Information. It is understood and agreed that neither party solicits any change in the organization, business practice, service or products of the other party, and that the disclosure of Confidential Information shall not be construed as evidencing any intent by a party to purchase any products or services of the other party nor as an encouragement to expend funds in development or research efforts. Confidential Information may pertain to prospective or unannounced products. Applicant agrees not to use any Confidential Information as a basis upon which to develop or have a third party develop a competing or similar product.
6. No Publicity. Applicant agrees not to disclose its participation in this undertaking, the existence or terms and conditions of the Agreement, or the fact that discussions are being held with NAOS.
7. Governing Law & Equitable Relief. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Florida and Applicant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State courts and U.S. Federal courts for any disputes arising out of this Agreement. Applicant agrees that in the event of any breach or threatened breach by Applicant, NAOS may obtain, in addition to any other legal remedies, which may be available, such equitable relief as may be necessary to protect NAOS against any such breach or threatened breach.
8. Final Agreement. This Agreement terminates and supersedes all prior understandings or agreements on the subject matter hereof. Only a further writing that is duly executed by both parties may modify this Agreement.
9. Non-Assignment. Applicant may not assign this Agreement or any interest herein without NAOS’ express prior written consent.
10. Severability. If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this Agreement, including all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.
11. No Implied Waiver. Either party's failure to insist in any one or more instances upon strict performance by the other party of any of the terms of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any continuing or subsequent failure to perform or delay in performance of any term hereof. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.
Terms and Conditions